Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Years eve/Today/Whatever

Happy New Year! I am half drunk and decided for new years I wanted something to actually remember my year. Not like a diary.. something more.... adult like. A blog. I have always wanted to do this. Why am I awake? This will be sweet eventually but for now, bare with me. I know, you are so excited for this, aren't you? Like anyone actually gives a shit about this. I give a shit, though. :) I can babble my little life away on here and you can't say a god damn thing about it. Well you could, but this is MY blog. Okay enough half drunk bullshitting. Let's start this shit. Here's a photo of me pretty drunk from last night and The Front Porch ringing in the new year. 



The guy in the photo with Adrian and I is some dude named Josh who's good friends with Adrian's good friend. We barely know the dude but we have no friends because people apparently don't get down with couples. But Adrian and I are a good time. Until we are 7 shots deep and I'm in the street almost crying and arguing with Adrian about how he isn't trying hard enough to get a taxi. Yes, we argue. We are normal. And 99% of the time I want to punch him in the balls. But I don't because I love him. I really do. I love him so much that I eat a ton of mexican food because that is -literally- all he enjoys. I don't get it either. K bye.


1 comment:

  1. It's good to know you guys argue about the petty shit too lol

    ReplyDelete